Depending on your chosen route you will drive on the Arlberg Schnellstraße (S16) and reach the exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl:
Routes via Germany:
- Via the Fernpass » Imst » Landeck » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- Via Kufstein » Landeck » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- Via Lake Constance » Feldkirch » Arlberg » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Routes via Italy:
- Via Brenner Pass » Landeck » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- Via Reschen Pass » Nauders » Landeck » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Route via Switzerland:
- Via Feldkirch » Arlberg » Ausfahrt Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Driving on the Arlberg Schnellstraße (S16) you have to take the exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl. Drive through the Paznaun valley towards Kappl. From the exit to Kappl there are approximately 15 kilometres to be driven.
Attention: The Silvretta High Alpine Road is only open during the summer months.
You have to get off the train in Landeck (train station Landeck/Zams). From there you can take the bus (35 minutes to reach Kappl) or a taxi.
Distance between the train station Landeck/Zams and Kappl: approx. 20 km
Airports near Kappl:
From these airports you have to continue your journey by bus or taxi.